Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless,alt.ham-radio

Default Can you help me interpret this spectrum analysis noise plot?

On 12/18/2013 5:14 PM, ps56k wrote:
my friend just retired and moved from a huge custom house in the cold,
snowy, Chicago area
down to the middle of FL - sitting out on the lanai....

He coined the term --- de-crapification

Just prior to his leaving, we had our little college ski group lunch
gathering (4 guys)
with him presenting us each with a token from our past as part of his
de-crapification.
Some were FORTRAN puch cards, from our CS days,
some were check/receipts from our skiiing in Austria,
some were photos from frat parties - with fuzzy hair and long sideburns.

When I was in college you could spot a nerd because he had a pocket
protector and a rectangular box of punch cards under one arm. Pocket
calculators came out later, cost around $400.00 and had nerds drooling
over them. I was out of college when I saw my first HP calculator but I
still had boxes of punch cards. ^_^

TDD