Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless,alt.ham-radio
Danny D.[_2_] Danny D.[_2_] is offline

Default Can you help me interpret this spectrum analysis noise plot?

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:50:34 -0600, Char Jackson wrote:

Your equipment is the client, so you don't get to set the channel.
The WISP sets the channel and all you can do is follow their lead.

Thanks for clarifying that.
I had poured over every page of the router setup, and I
didn't see WHERE the channel was set.

I did see the channel width, and modulation, but, not
the channel itself.

You explained why that is.

Thanks!

What I love about this WiFi gear is that we can connect to
an access point five miles away, and it works as well as if
the access point was in the next bedroom over!