Posted to alt.home.repair
Irreverent Maximus Irreverent Maximus is offline

Default KABOOB!! A Gas Explosion Close To Home

On 12/18/2013 9:54 PM, Gustavus wrote:
On 12/18/2013 08:46 PM, Pete C. wrote:
I didn't say it was a leading cause of deaths. It is a significant
hazard, and if you are one of the ~9 daily victims of a gas fueled
fire/explosion and loose your home, you'll consider it a significant
hazard as well.

If we lower the highway speed limits nationwide by 20 MPH, we'll save
lives.

And if we lower the speed limits another 20 MPH, we'll save even more
lives.

Heck, let's lower all speed limits to 15 MPH so virtually no one is ever
injured in a car.

Think of the children, aren't their precious little lives worth it?

That is not good enough. Cars must be banned. Heck, everything from
fire onward should be banned. It all is a hazard and is not eco-
friendly. Even stone implements! Clubs! Beer! Boobs! Fornication!