Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462009@gmail.com is offline

Default Headset for Motorola V3XX Razor phone

I have an old Razor that has no headphone (headset) jack. The only jack is the small sort of triangular one that the charger plugs into. The ATT people want to sell me a Bluetooth not getting the idea the the reason I want a headset in the first place is to get the damn RF away from my head. They really don't know or care much about helping a guy with an 8 year old phone, I get that. So I'm hoping that the group can help. Does this charger port also serve as an audio port as well? Is there a headset available that would work with my phone? I don't relish the thought of continually microwaving my brain every time I have to use this damn thing. Thanks, Lenny