Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why aluminum paint?

On 12/17/2013 6:52 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Oh, hell. If you got it from the handyman club, it MUST be true.

Credibility comes in different flavors. If a handyman club post was
giving advice on some esoteric technical question, then skepticism would
be warranted. But when the post is about 1st person
this-happened-to-me, and the consequences weren't a matter of
interpretation ("...coated the floor, me, my boots, everything in
aluminum paint"), then I'm inclined to believe him. Why would he lie?

Bob