Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless,alt.ham-radio

Default Can you help me interpret this spectrum analysis noise plot?

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:20:04 -0900, "Bill Bradshaw"
wrote:

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 02:21:53 +0000 (UTC), hh wrote:

only guy who can do this is gone, Jeff Liebermann

Rumors of my demise might be a bit premature. I'm buried in projects,
work, Christmas Chrisis', ladyfriend, and trying to untrash my house,
office, and vehicle. Incidentally, this is what I've been doing for
"fun".
http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/antennas/dish-move-project/

Lady friend means untrash house. You should have thought about this
:-).

Nope. It was my idea. I spent my first 50 years or so accumulating
all this junk. I'll probably spend another 50 years or so getting rid
of it. Do I really need 5 bicycles? I'm making weekly runs to the
recyclers, thrift shop, or municipal dump to get rid of the stuff. (I
really miss my pickup truck). At my present rate, I should have the
house and office cleaned up in about 50 years.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D