Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Breakers compatible with Federal Pacific Stab-Lok Load Center

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:45:08 +0000, Let's get it right!
wrote:

replying to krw , Let's get it right! wrote:
krw wrote:

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:45:08 +0000, Let's get it right!
Wrong. What is the rating of 18ga wire? ...or are you saying that
there are no appliances with 18ga wire? I suppose it's illegal to plug
a lamp into a NEMA 5-15 outlet on a 20A circuit? You'd probably ****
if you caught me plugging a lamp into a NEMA 5-20 outlet! sheesh
Completely irrelevant. The circuit breaker is *NOT* there to protect
your cord, or appliance. Good grief! LEARN SOMETHING!

Now there's a response that clarifies absolutely NOTHING! KRW ...

Now there's a response I completely expected; zero intelligence.

Review
Articles 100, 200, 300, and 400 of the latest NEC for clarification of the
purpose of circuit protection. I also encourage you to contact U.L. for
clarification of requirements of Listed and Labelled equipment.

You're an idiot, plain and simple (with an emphasis on "simple").