Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless,alt.ham-radio
Bill Bradshaw Bill Bradshaw is offline

Default Can you help me interpret this spectrum analysis noise plot?

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 02:21:53 +0000 (UTC), hh wrote:

only guy who can do this is gone, Jeff Liebermann

Rumors of my demise might be a bit premature. I'm buried in projects,
work, Christmas Chrisis', ladyfriend, and trying to untrash my house,
office, and vehicle. Incidentally, this is what I've been doing for
"fun".
http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/antennas/dish-move-project/

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

Lady friend means untrash house. You should have thought about this
:-).
--
Bill

Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska.