Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless,alt.ham-radio
Danny D.[_2_] Danny D.[_2_] is offline

Default Can you help me interpret this spectrum analysis noise plot?

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:07:41 -0600, Char Jackson wrote:

One receiver's signal is another receiver's noise.

That's aptly shown by the fact that my WISP has two
antennas facing me, one at channel 2 and the other
(which is my "signal") on channel 10.

So, his channel 2 is creating noise for me, based on
these spectrum analysis results yesterday.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7310/1...e93b109b_o.jpg

In the middle chart, you can see high signal surrounding
channels 2 & 10. So, if I select channel 10, channel 2 is
noise to me.