Posted to alt.home.repair
Chuck[_15_] Chuck[_15_] is offline

Default Gas plastic, got water in it

On 12/18/2013 10:06 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
A couple days ago, it snowed. I went to go start
my Dad's (RIP) snow blower. Ran for half second,
and would not start. The gas in the fuel tank is
a bit milky looking. And the gas plastic (I
refuse to call it a gas CAN as it's not metal)
might have water, not sure.

The gas plastic, the spout has a snap on cap, but
it was not capped. Stored in the garage, so rain
isn't issue. Does the new gasohol suck humidity
out of the air?

I know I need to drain the gasoline, and go buy
new gas. What to do with the old gasoline?

Pour it on the ground (that's where it came from)
Use it to start something on fire. (bon fire)
Mix it slowly with good gas. Put a little of it in you car gas tank.
nuf said

---