Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas plastic, got water in it

A couple days ago, it snowed. I went to go start
my Dad's (RIP) snow blower. Ran for half second,
and would not start. The gas in the fuel tank is
a bit milky looking. And the gas plastic (I
refuse to call it a gas CAN as it's not metal)
might have water, not sure.

The gas plastic, the spout has a snap on cap, but
it was not capped. Stored in the garage, so rain
isn't issue. Does the new gasohol suck humidity
out of the air?

I know I need to drain the gasoline, and go buy
new gas. What to do with the old gasoline?

--
..
Christopher A. Young