Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cavemen were more civilized the GOP

On 12/17/2013 12:13 PM, Guv Bob wrote:
"Daring Dufas : Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare"
wrote in message
Respecting their elders: Neanderthals cared for their elderly

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/science/131217/
respecting-their-elders-neanderthals-cared-their-elderly

Even uncivilized neanderthals cared for their elders, a new study
says.

NO NO NO NO NO : The 2016 GOP Platform

There was a show on PBS claiming that the Neanderthals were more
civilized and advanced than the group that moved up from Africa.

I read about another study that showed there were no genetic traces of
Neanderthal in African Negros but European Caucasians did have traces of
Neanderthal in their gene pool. It demonstrates that a Caucasian will
screw anything. I've actually seen a lot of folks that I'd swear are
Neanderthals. ^_^

TDD