Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default Inflation rates

On Wednesday, 18 December 2013 02:29:51 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
Matty F wrote:

I would question the weightings of the items in their surveys. I don't think that luxury items should be included, only things that people on low

incomes need. So no BMWs, cell phones, avocadoes, etc. I have no idea

what items they choose but I'll bet many of their choices will be stupid.

The lower orders, no matter how short of spondulics, all have mobile

phones. Note the heavily pregnant seventeen year old. She is using the

baby buggy which contains her eldest child as a shield against the

traffic. As she drifts blindly across the road across in front of you,

notice that she is managing to push (if not control) the buggy with one

hand. The other hand is holding her phone to her jewel-encrusted ear.

Bill

And these 'lower orders' (ahem) of which you speak ... are they to be ...
condemned? ... pitied? ... villified?

Your dogma continues to be on show

J^n