Allen Epps

Default Freud FT2000E Router in Woodpecker Plunge Lift

In article , Steven
wrote:

I just installed the router in a Woodpecker lift in my table. Now the
mechanism is very stiff and hard to adjust (yes, the plunge lock is
off). It seems that the base is not perpendicular to the lift rails.
Is this possible? ... and how do I correct?

TIA.

I've had some issue in mine of the thing stiffening up after a bit of
use. I took an old toothbrush with a little graphite powder on it and
ran it over the chain and that cleared it up. Can't imagine that they
would be crooked as it seems like a well built unit for the six months
I've had mine.

Allen