Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other Mike[_3_] The Other Mike[_3_] is offline

Default Max HDMI length.

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 00:22:21 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

At the moment I have a SCART cable running from the PVR in the sitting
room to the TV in the kitchen, via a DA. Allows you to watch recorded
things in the kitchen etc.

The kitchen TV is on its last legs and I'm thinking I may have to update
things to HDMI. It would need a cable of about 16 metres length. Is this
ok? There appear to be passive splitters for a few quid - are they any
good? Pukka DAs seem to range from about 20 -350 quid. ;-)

CPC have HDMI over Cat 5e/6 apaptors for £15.62 until 10th January

Stock code AV1997102

2 cables needed, but they claim 30m operation