Dave Hinz

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:32:08 GMT, Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "xrongor" wrote:

the variable i am referring to is not unknown. the variable reffered to in
this statement is the % of their goal. we know that variable in both
situations and it went down from one year to the next.

But without knowing what the goals for the two years are, the change in
percentage is utterly meaningless.

Of course it is, but he's gonna go off on you now about "That's not what
I mean" while repeating it.

I predict it'll be the same circular stuff he gave me, but I'll only
see your posts so it might actually be entertaining this time.

Dave Hinz