Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default P5-75 upgrade but not mboard

Yes I used the larger HD from 1999-2009 and maybe later.
After the CMOS battery went, the disk was no longer available.
I found out because W98 is on the big drive.
Actually it is partitioned into 650MB segments.
It dual boots (win3.11WG came with the machine) and I use it mostly for DOS.

Back in 2009 I deleted a lot of stuff after I moved it to the newer XP
machine. THe scanner light on the 1995 HPOJLX died and I have a new HPOJ to
install when the ink runs out. Part of me says to dump the P5 with the OJLX.

I would only install PCI stuff, not play with as massive a project as a
motherboard.

Much obliged

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm