Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Californiašs population increases at highest rate in a decade

On 12/16/2013 6:21 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:28:12 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I'm proud you said "battle" flag and not the CSA national flag.

People need to know the difference.

Oh yea, I forgot. ^_^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_...tes_of_America

TDD

Battle flag for the 6th Florida Infantry Regiment hangs in
Tallahassee, at the Capitol. A union solider from OH won a Medal of
Honor after he captured the flag.

6th Florida Infantry, Co. G, was present later when Lee had his sword
stolen by Grant G

http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/241918

Note that the exhibit label as shown is incorrect. It should read
"Battle Flag of the Sixth Florida Infantry".

When I was a kid, we were taught very little about The American Civil
War. I had to read about it on my own and there is still a great deal I
don't know but I know enough that the war was fought over the same kind
of crap that's going on right now except that the states will go to war
with Washington D.C. and it would be practically impossible because of a
large standing army under the control of D.C. and it appears that those
troops are being trained to fire on American citizens. I may be dead by
the time feces collides with the blades of the air circulator
but I still hate for it to happen to my country. o_O

TDD