Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What height is your flat screen TV?

On 12/16/2013 1:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/16/2013 1:17 PM, JoeBro wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote in news:EvydndAD15VivTLPnZ2dnUVZ_t-
:

On 12/15/2013 10:14 PM,
wrote:

Any how I don't watch TV that much. I'd rather listen to
good music or read books.

Pure snobbery.

There is a lot of crap on the networks, but there is also a lot of
really good stuff on History, H2, Science, etc. I find a lot of it to
be informative and broadening of the mind.

Well yes, your mind would find a lot of that trash informative and
broadening.

So, you are not a snob, just an asshole. If some of the nature or
history series on History are trash, you are well beyond snobbery.

One of my favorite things to watch is a little program called "How It's
Made." When I go to the porcelain waste disposal throne, I watch it on
my 7" tablet. ^_^

TDD