Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default mystery tool

Cleaning up my tools and organizing them; I actually have two of these

http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/th...?sort=3&page=1

The label reads:

(something)T and CLINCH
OK INDUSTRIES INC
3455 CONNER STREET
BRONX, NY 10475, USA
MADE IN ITALY

Cast/stamped into the metal above the label is "TP-3"

I assume it has something to do with electrical or electronics work
based on where I got them (in a lot of stuff that I was told to dispose
of at a previous employer - and yes I was told it didn't matter how I
disposed of it) I knew what most of the tools were but this one has me
stumped. A web search is not helping, other than to confirm that OK
Industries does make electrical/electronics tools...

any help appreciated; if this is worth anything I'd like to sell one, I
have too much crap. If it's fundamentally worthless one of 'em (or
both?) is going into the trash...

thanks

nate

--