Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What height is your flat screen TV?

On 12/16/2013 6:51 AM, Norminn wrote:

I wonder how people watch the monster-size TVs...you would have to be a
certain distance away from them or your field of vision could not focus
on the entire screen. Yuck!

Do you remember the old black and white TV? I
remember Mom had me sit back at least six feet
because of the radiation that came out of it.

Just imagine, the modern generation getting brain
damage from the radiation. They won't be able to
calculate change at a cash register, for example.

--
..
Christopher A. Young