Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What height is your flat screen TV?

On 12/16/2013 6:48 AM, Norminn wrote:

Ours is installed on an end table now...resisting efforts of hubby to
hang it on the wall! TV programs are p--- poor, so I refuse to make TV
a permanent part of the decor. I am almost to the point that I can live
without it, as I rarely only watch TV...usually doing some kind of
needlework at same time or reading (which means I don't really retain
what I read or watch ) If visitors can't live without TV, they are
welcome to stay home....those with personal devices usually have them in
hand.

You and I speak the same language. Well said.

--
..
Christopher A. Young