Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] is offline

Default Fats Waller: "Your Feet's Too Big"

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 13:48:46 +0000, Graham. wrote:

It is on Youtube. If you download something like
"FreeYouTubetoMP3Converter" from DVD Soft then you have a copy.

That was useful. Wanted to install some crapware, but easily defeated.

I just use
http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
Nothing to install or download except the mp3 itself.

Useful, but it gave me a 320bps track of something that couldn't
possibly be, then gave me a 128bps version of a file with an AAC track
of much higher bitrate than that.