Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What height is your flat screen TV?

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 19:38:30 -0700, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Frasier Crane wrote:
On 12/15/2013 09:07 PM, wrote:
I did exactly that and now I’m having an argument with my spouse who
says it’s too low.

So raise it up, boy. How much longer do you want to remain married?

What height is your flat screen TV and why?

The bottom of my flatscreen is at eye level...but that's where my war
department wanted it. YMMV

Hj,
Same a bit lower than eye level.

A bit higher (1/3 above), but it depends on how you're sitting. If
you're in a recliner, it should be a little higher than that.

I don't understand people watching one hung on the wall.

Above a fireplace? Nuts.

Any how I don't watch TV that much. I'd rather listen to
good music or read books.

Pure snobbery.