Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Samsung's $40,000 HDTV sparks hilarious Amazon reviews

On 12/15/13 7:23 PM, Oren wrote:

giggle

Free shipping!

"I bought this TV as an attempt to brighten up the main foyer of my
14th century Castle," Travis C. Meidell wrote. "I had found when I
came home from pillaging the nearby villages that everything just
looked so gray and lonely. But with the addition of this TV, a couch
from IKEA and some throw pillows, I am ready to have guests over to
watch episodes of Breaking Bad anytime."

http://news.yahoo.com/samsung-40000-hd-tv-amazon-reviews-142505270.html

I liked the one about the free batteries.

There is a link in the article to Bic Cristal for Her Ball Pen.
The wimmins were impressed. http://tinyurl.com/8j7eolc