Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ignoring with Thunderbird

On 12/15/2013 3:57 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:22:21 -0500, Frank
wrote:

I'm sure if loon gets no response, he'll munge his address.
These folks thrive on responses, positive or negative.

I posted he was a fake when it popped its head up here. Told people to
ignore it - for obvious reasons. Let the ass hole talk to itself?

The loon stalked TDD, followed him here and started ****.

This troll is not Home Guy, but some delirious individual in the
basement on the parents insurance plan.

I suppose everyone has figured out what Killer Loon is by now so I
suppose I'll stop explaining its parentage was a coupling of a human
female with some sort of livestock. ^_^

TDD