Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CO shooter was member of TeaBillies Jr.

On 12/15/2013 12:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't killfile anyone. The little creep is a nymshifter from another
group and like a child, will repeat bad words it hears from mommy and
daddy when they get mad because it gets amusement from it. It will soon
tire and go away. Its post count in another group has gone down because
other folks are hammering away at it. ^_^

TDD

Every group has one. Best to ignore and keep your own good reputation
intact.

Reputation! I have a reputation? I thought I was a prevert. ^_^

TDD