Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default OT Times Square

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 08:19:50 -0700, philo* wrote:

...snip...

You should soon be seeing my comments elsewhere I was hoaxed and passed
it along here. (very sorry) Though I am a big prankster myself...I did
not initiate this one...I really fell for it.

Sure, part of it was ego...but Harvey Scales along with his entourage
which includes Bibi are so damn good, they are better than many
musicians who really are up on bill boards.

(I think the photo is Hong Hong.)

Also: when someone mentioned that no one was looking at the bill
board...in my mind that made it seem real. I think if the photo showed
people gaping at it I would have known right off the bat someone was
playing a joke.

Too bad, not real. Excellent photo and billboard mockup. Believable.
Enjoyed thread immensely.

Kudos to your friend's very witty 'joke'. Excellent taste in 'positive'
humour.

How to get a sample video, or mp3,4 of Bibi's music?