Posted to alt.home.repair
YouraPeon YouraPeon is offline

Default Harbor Freight Point of Sale System Down

On Sunday, December 15, 2013 2:34:13 AM UTC-5, SMS wrote:
This morning I was in Harbor Freight Tools. The line seemed abnormally

long and one register had a "Cash Only" sign on it. It was also very quiet.

The Point of Sale system was down. They said it was down at all stores

and it had been down since Friday. They were writing up bills of sale by

hand, and using a calculator to calculate 25% discounts, sales tax, and

totals. I wanted to tell the cashier that she could multiply by 0.75 and

that she didn't have to multiply the price by 0.25 and then store that

and then subtract that amount from the full price, but the last time I

tried to explain that to a cashier at CVS she insisted that it wouldn't

be right.

Americans are freedom hating morons that need supervision. The supervisors are criminals and poo lice only protect corporate profits not moral job procedures.

Violently overthrow the religious goddamned government