Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau[_2_] Wes Groleau[_2_] is offline

Default OT Times Square

On 12-14-2013, 10:03, wrote:
It's definitely not Times Square. I'm also doubtful that it's NYC.
Almost everyone in the pic is Asian. And the lines on the street look

Almost everyone in the pic is indeterminate. But the three people on
the billboard, and four on the ground appear to be westerners. The
baldie in the lower right corner looks just like me.

I don't think it is anywhere in China because there is not one Chinese
character recognizable anywhere. Even more telling, not a single bicycle.

It doesn't look like any place I've been in Hong Kong, either in person
for by Google Street View. Too clean and not gaudy enough.

--
Wes Groleau

There ain't no right wing,
there ain't no left wing.
There's only you and me and we just disagree.
(apologies to Jim Krueger)