Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
James Waldby[_3_] James Waldby[_3_] is offline

Default Dalton Lathes

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 15:14:09 -0800, mplieb1 wrote:
On Friday, December 26, 2003 11:31:32 AM UTC-5, Dennis Turk wrote:
To all Dalton owners and people interested in Dalton equipment.

[snip Dennis Turk 2003 post re Dalton lathe S/N's etc]

Hello, I just purchased a Dalton lathe, but don't know what model
it is. Can I post a photo somewhere? Thanks.

The metalworking dropbox accepts photos emailed to it. See
instructions at http://www.mwdropbox.com/dropbox.html and see
uploaded files at http://www.mwdropbox.com/dropbox/. If you
upload some pictures, wait and get the dropbox's reply that tells
you the picture URL's before announcing the upload, so you can
include them in future posts..

--
jiw