Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau[_2_] Wes Groleau[_2_] is offline

Default GOP finally announces replacement plan for ACA!

On 12-14-2013, 12:05, Kurt Ullman wrote:
That makes your position even harder to understand except perhaps in terms
of defending a system that's been financial rewarding to you and brings into
question your objectivity.

Guffaw. Someone with some actual experience disagrees with you and
you question his objectivity

As a matter of fact, I was making 50% more in a prior job and could
double my income if I were to choose to go back to that field.

I don't work for money anymore, as long as I get enough to pay the
bills. After the job I mentioned, I was a substitute teacher for
eighteen months and loved it. Took my current job because subbing
didn't keep up with the utilities and such.

--
Wes Groleau

€œThere ain't nothin' in this world that's worth being a snot over.€
€” Larry Wall