Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau[_2_] Wes Groleau[_2_] is offline

Default GOP finally announces replacement plan for ACA!

On 12-14-2013, 09:41, Robert Green quoted:
http://www.wbur.org/2012/08/02/health-care-shopping

. . . as you said, and you tried to find out in advance how much your MRI
would cost. How did that process go?
Well, I started at Newton-Wellesley Hospital, which is where my doctor sent
me, and it's been six hours since I first started making calls and I don't
have an answer yet. My doctor didn't know, I got transferred to radiology, I
got transferred to billing. Billing said they would call me back. I've
called them back three times now and I just get a machine.

You couldn't even get a ballpark estimate?

I couldn't get a ballpark.

Well, maybe my experience is atypical.

WE answer such questions truthfully.

And we have pre-determined discounts for the uninsured
or those who pay in advance.

And we write off millions as charity, and even more as uncollectible.

--
Wes Groleau

€œIt is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it
goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the
world.€
€” Thomas Jefferson