Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default OT Times Square

On 12/13/2013 10:18 PM, nestork wrote:
Congratulations Philo. It's not very many photographs that get that
kind of exposure.

I also couldn't help noticing that no one in that picture was looking at
your photo. I guess there is so much advertising trying to get our
attention in every way possible that people intentionally ignore it.
It's not that they don't appreciate it's beauty or originality or
ingenuity, it's just that most people have an instinctive sense of
fairness. They feel it's unfair to express interest in a product to an
advertiser unless they are truly interested in buying that product.
Also, they feel that if advertisers are going to bombard them with
advertising, they feel they have a right to hunker down and simply
ignore it as much as possible.

Nice photo, tho. One Hot Mama.

Yes, I noticed too that no one was looking at it and though it
absolutely was in NY I very well might have over-bragged in thinking it
was NY.

BTW: Two years ago I saw a bill board in Times Square that was a block
long. I still see the image vividly...but guess what...even though I
know it was for some communications company...I have no idea which one
it was.