nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Congratulations Philo. It's not very many photographs that get that kind of exposure.

I also couldn't help noticing that no one in that picture was looking at your photo. I guess there is so much advertising trying to get our attention in every way possible that people intentionally ignore it. It's not that they don't appreciate it's beauty or originality or ingenuity, it's just that most people have an instinctive sense of fairness. They feel it's unfair to express interest in a product to an advertiser unless they are truly interested in buying that product. Also, they feel that if advertisers are going to bombard them with advertising, they feel they have a right to hunker down and simply ignore it as much as possible.

Nice photo, tho. One Hot Mama.