J. Clarke

Default Newbie question: How to make finger joint cut

patriarch wrote:

wrote in
:

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:49:22 GMT, patriarch
wrote:

snip good advice...

The other warning is that, if you set your tool needs based on what
some of the woodworking magazines are showing off this month, then you
are possibly going to do serious damage to your bank account. Not
everyone needs a Timesaver or a Multi-router... DAMHIKT.

Patriarch

BBBBUTTTT.....

Norm has one. I gotta have one too....

I'll give you the same answer I gave my eldest son, when he asked when he
could buy a motorcycle: "When it's OK with your wife...."

That might be a mistake. Now he's going to be concentrating on biker chicks
when the time comes . . . Not that there's anything wrong with biker
chicks as long as they have something else going on in their lives besides
motorcycles.

Patriarch

--
--John