Posted to alt.hvac,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default Need CFM for Brundage Fan

On 12/12/2013 6:04 PM, Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. wrote:
In article , the-daring-dufas@stinky-
finger.net says...

On 12/12/2013 4:06 PM, wrote:
My home furnace has a Fan with a sticker from Brundage,
Kalamazoo, MI and a type-in (serial/part?) number 26-13391.

I had died

You poor fellow, what did you die from. Been there done that. ^_^

TDD

Yeah, how was it on the other side? Hot?

Jamie

I was turned away as being unacceptable and told to leave. I was told to
Dang it, I can't win. ^_^

TDD