Posted to alt.hvac,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Need CFM for Brundage Fan

My home furnace has a Fan with a sticker from Brundage, Kalamazoo, MI
and a type-in (serial/part?) number 26-13391.

I had died and we replaced the capacitor and it now works fine. But there are
no markings for CFM in case we need to replace the (1964) fan for our central
HVAC system. Apparently it has two sets of coils to turn the fan and the
capacitor is used to alernate the two coils.

DOes anyone have a clue? I googled it and all I got was Linkedin ids for
folks with that name in that town.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm