Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default winter is here in Central Ontario.

On 12/12/2013 6:54 AM, wrote:
-10F this morning in Waterloo Ontario - DAMN THAT"S COLD!!!!
Got another inch of snow overnight - so we are up to MABEE 5 inches so
far for the winter.
Furnace ran 5 hours and 40 minutes yesterday, and a bit over an hour
and a half already this morning (to 8 am) including coming back up
from set-back.

Thankfully I'm not doing it any more but first week in December was time
for annual service call on coal analyzers at a couple of power plants
in Saskatchewan...on the stretch from about Dec 3 thru 6th or 7th
highest daily max was -8F and low of -20-something F with one day of -33
F I saw w/ 18 mph winds.

That was at Coronach....I notice today it's moderated a little...

Here in SW KS almost due south by 600 mi or so we were only around the 0
to -2 F altho NW KS has been much colder as per usual. It's moderated
here beginning this week, though, more nearly back to normal or even
slightly above at near 50 F so today is quite nice...