Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Digital multimeter

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 01:47:14 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I just gave a customer a cheap Harbor Freight DMM and showed him how to
use it to check the polarity of the power supply splice/links to the
wireless IP cameras he wanted to install himself. $5.00 to avoid damage
to equipment is a good investment. ^_^

TDD

At that price you can give them away and the customer probably feels
important, even better than having his first power tool, especially a
power saw. A very good way to please customers, I'll bet.

I think a lot of people think meters are beyond them, so if they learn
how, that puts them way ahead of those still out there who don't know
what to do with them.