Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Daisy chain compressor tanks

On 2013-12-11, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ignoramus7589 fired this volley in

:

It should be fine with any decent compressor. Put a valve between

tanks, so that you can start working sooner after turning the

compressor on.

You're too kind, Ig. I should take "nice" lessons from you.

I do want to be less nice.

iggy is already pretty ****ing stupid with his approach to machining and welding. Since iggy has no mechanical ability and no clues why he's so ****ed in the head, I'm sure iggy can find plenty of time to become even more of an asshole than he already is.