Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY death

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:32:43 +0000, D.M.Chapman wrote:

In article ,
Broadback wrote:

I thought that Christmas time was supposed to be happy and jolly, so why
are there three "nasty" deaths reported here today? Could not someone
report death by drowning in a vast of whisky, preferably in a high
quality brothel?

Can't offer "high quality brothel", but the "massage parlour" up the
road from me got raided this morning.

http://www.folkestoneherald.co.uk/st...ail/story.html

Suspect they got charged extra to enter by the front *and* back
entrances.

Bet you didn't have eight police vehicles, a dog handler and an armed
response unit - as we did a while ago for the brothel next door.