Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Digital multimeter

On 12/11/2013 8:56 AM, Snag wrote:

Radio Shack has several digital and analog multimeters for well under your
price range . Tell the guy/gal there what you want to do with it , if you're
lucky they might even be knowledgeable enough to help you select one . From
my home repair experience I suggest you look for AC voltage ranges from ~20
volts to 600 , DC voltages the same for the cars and low voltage lighting
systems and resistance ranges that include one that beeps if you have
continuity .

I'm boycotting RS after they sold me a cell phone,
but refused the $40 rebate. Even after I wrote and
reminded them several times.

--
..
Christopher A. Young