Huge

Default Extracting hot air ...

Someone was talking about extracting hot air from their hall/landing and
venting it into the loft, which piqued my curiousity. So, therefore, after
a rummage in the junk box, I give you .... Dr. Bodgitt's Distinctly
Unpatented Extract-o-hatch;

http://www.axalotl.demon.co.uk/image...ct-o-hatch.jpg

I have no idea if it works - there's a brisk breeze blowing at the
moment, so there's no need for it. It *is* very noisy...

And while I was up there, I moved the loft light switch onto the
ceiling, which I've been meaning to do for ages.

It should have been on the spur I ran in the loft for the extractor fan
in our en-suite, but it appears that the socket I ran it from is on the
*downstairs* ring, despite being in the five-and-a-half'th bedroom, and
SWMBO is watching TV, so I just ran a long lead into my study.

Talking of SWMBO, her only comment was "Couldn't you have painted it?"

Sigh.