Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Newsreader Needed

On 12/9/2013 10:56 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

The new system is a win 7 64 bit system. The email client is in office
2007, specifically outlook 2007. You used to be able to read UseNet
newsgroups in Outlook 2007, but Microsoft have removed anything that
does not use their own servers servers for newsgroups.

This latest version (24.1.1) of TB is ****ing me off. Unstable, not
responding from the simple saving of an email to a storage folder, etc.
Most problematic version I've had on this Win7 box in a good while.

Feels like it may be an add-on/Filter issues, but they all show as
compatible, and the few add-ons/Filters I need is what makes TB usable
for me.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net