J T

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

Wed, Jul 14, 2004, 12:25pm (EDT-2) (xrongor) puts
out:
snip of a bunch of stuff, mostly speculation it would seem, that I'm
totally ignoring for starters the title of the article is: 'iraq duty
deters re-enlistment'. this should be the tip off right there. snip

Dunno about that. I reenlisted just before I voluntered for Nam.
In fact, might have reenlisted to volunteer, don't really recall. All
of the people I had deep respect for had been, at least once, some
twice, and several were going back, for second, or third tours. They
thought pretty highly of me, so seemed like the proper thing to do at
the time. Found out it was a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want
to live there. I would suspect the reasons for a lot of the present
day reenlistments are for similar reasons. It's always nice to to get
out of the house for a bit.

JOAT

We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience.
- Nanny Ogg