Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Newsreader Needed

Bill wrote:
I use Thunderbird.

Since we are talking about Thunderbird, etc. You may have noticed that
sometimes the words of my text run together. That's because (in my
preferences) I "edit in HTML" (which permits me to make the text large
enough to see it well).

To avoid the problem of the words running together,
I usually cut all of my text, copy to WordPad, and Paste back into the
editor in Thunderbird--and that works. Except, when I forget to do
that, some of the words run together when they are uploaded to the
newsgroup server as text. Anyone else doing this in
Thunderbird/Seamonkey (have a better solution?)