Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Chineese crap

On Mon, 09 Dec 2013 22:03:16 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 12/9/2013 6:46 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:24:37 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

-MIKE- wrote:

I used to own an '85 F150. Before I sold it (which I still regret), I
replaced the entire brake system, except 80% of the lines for under
$250. All the calipers/cylinders, master cylinder, drums/rotors, a
bunch of line, pads, shoes, etc.

Up here in Central NY, you'd have been replacing that 80% of the brake lines
every few years. Sure wish they made brake lines and fuel lines out of some
kind of synthetic material.

When I first moved to Alabama, from Vermont, I had to have all of the
brake radiator lines replaced ($3000). They had never seen anything

^ and
like that before.

What is a "brake radiator line".

Does the above help? The "radiator" lines included the transmission
cooler lines.