Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Best brand of duct tape?

Oren wrote in
:

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 00:14:18 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
news:4o8ca9l9eq23vit7vc9e5k3bg8lragt3m3@ 4ax.com:

On 9 Dec 2013 16:39:41 GMT, notbob wrote:

What is the best brand of duct tape?

The roll you have in your hand at the time of need?

Check

Red Green may not like "Duck Tape". I have a partial roll and it is
"Duck Tape", but free from the neighbor.

DucK tape - NFG. How can you successfully do a half-ass job with
****ty DT?

...ask me again. I can do anything with nothing

[your pricing is attractive though...]

Funny. I borrowed the roll, tried to return it, but I was told to keep
it. It is some good Duck Tape - I swear.

The cheap neighbor only left me a portion of a roll.

Your neighbor is too trusing and generous. I would have held on to one
end of the tape while you borrowed it.