Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DOW continues record climb. Thank you POTUS!

On 12/10/2013 12:15 AM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 09 Dec 2013 21:01:58 -0600, The Daring Dufas
Never confuse a P.L.L.C.F. with facts unless you have the net and
tranquilizer dart gun ready. ^_^

TDD

I never do. What I practice is watching them change colors like a
Chameleon.

Right in front of your face. Had a guy throw down his crutches when
he found out his phone privilege was revoked (I performed a sidewalk
miracle). The damn fool walked to the Infirmary and told my bride he
wanted off - "strict bed rest". After that, I put him on a work crew.

I just love how that works. It takes a skilled
C.O. such as yourself to help inmates recover from
their ailments.

--
..
Christopher A. Young